The LIFT Office is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our members and guests.
We are closely following the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and Texas Governor Abbott’s Strike Force to Open Texas for maintaining a healthy workplace amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
We want to update and share with you the following precautionary measures we are taking to keep safety a priority.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting routines weekly
- Periodic cleaning and disinfecting routines daily
- De-desensify workstations, desks and walkways to accommodate adequate physical distance
- Masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available throughout the building
- Behavioral signage posted to encourage proper health and safety protocols recommended by CDC
- Temporarily discontinuing coffee service and snacks
As a community, we ask that all follow CDC guidelines for good hygiene and self-quarantine if you are running a fever or have symptoms of the Covid-19.
We appreciate the trust that you place in the LIFT Office and we will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our members and guests safe while providing a place for you to work and grow your business.
To schedule a tour either virtually or in-person, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 817-416-7170.
Please reach out and tell us how we can help you during this time. We’re in this together.
The LIFT Office Team
Posted March 23, 2020, Updated June 15, 2020