The LIFT Office is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our members and guests.
We are closely following the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) for maintaining a healthy workplace in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak.
We want to share with you what we are proactively doing to help protect our members and guests.
- The LIFT Office is accessible to MEMBERS ONLY to use at their discretion. Community Managers are available from 9 am to 3 pm daily.
- Mail Services are still available. Our Community Managers are accepting and sorting mail Monday – Friday. LIFT Members may choose to have mail sent directly to them. Please email Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this option.
- The front door will remain locked and the office remains accessible to members with 24/7 access.
- We are temporarily discontinuing coffee service and snacks.
- All tours will be virtual. To schedule a tour, please either email email@example.com or call our office at 817-416-7170.
- Our cleaning service has replaced the normal all-purpose cleaner with a stronger disinfectant. In addition to their standard cleaning service, they are wiping down all doorknobs, sink handles and handrails with disinfecting wipes.
- Our Community Managers will wipe down tables and doorknobs with disinfecting wipes after each conference room usage and throughout the workday.
- Currently, we are not aware of anyone in our community with the COVID-19 virus. However, if this situation changes, we will keep you updated.
As a community, we ask that all follow CDC guidelines for good hygiene and self-quarantine if you are running a fever or have symptoms of the Coronavirus.
We appreciate the trust that you place in the LIFT Office. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our members and guests safe while providing a place for you to work and grow your business.
Please reach out and tell us how we can help you during this time. We’re in this together.
The LIFT Office Team
Posted March 23, 2020 Updated March 31, 2020